Find out if your child is missing out on the Pupil Premium Package entitlement :
At SCPS children entitled to Pupil Premium receive the following:
• Free school meals for children in KS2 (subject to eligibility)
• Free access to a club held at school, e.g. swimming lessons, judo, ballet, Art Club, football, Run Club or music tuition (if music tuition is chosen then a commitment to practice must be made and will be reviewed regularly)
• Free After School Club session once per week (day to be negotiated)
• Free Breakfast School Club session once per week (day to be negotiated)
• Free tuition with a member of staff (on a needs basis) outside of school hours
• All day trips will be free of charge
• All residential trips will be subsidised by 50%
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity for these eligible children and encourage you to complete a form from the school office and return to Mrs Matthews, or come and see her if you would like further information.
We would like to reassure you that the process will be conducted discretely and in confidence. We would also like to reassure you that if you are currently in receipt of this entitlement, then this will continue until your child leaves this school.
Your child could be eligible for Pupil Premium/ Free school meals if you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit run-on
• Universal Credit.